Pants jumpsuits coats
Good fishing conditions
For some, fishing is entertainment, a hobby, an outlet, solitude with nature, for others, this activity is more likely a sport or work. In any case, this lesson should be comfortable, and the right equipment will help in this. A fisherman's outfit consists of many items, but clothing and shoes play an important role. If before the maximum equipment was rubber boots, now the list has increased by several dozen items: overalls, jackets, pants, raincoats, gloves and much more.
Before choosing the right fishing gear, you should think about the fact that choosing the right clothes, you will ensure your comfort. Good ammunition will not hinder your movements, interfere with making sharp maneuvers, will protect you from annoying insects, ticks, grass, branches, etc. Thanks to the equipment, you can disguise yourself as much as possible and improve the fishing result, as well as protect yourself from different weather conditions, which are often very changeable.
Choosing equipment depending on the season
Trousers are an integral part of the fisherman's clothing. Before you buy fishing pants, make sure they are warm and waterproof. The model should protect its feet not only from the cold in winter, but also from insects or plants in the warm season, so that different climatic conditions do not interfere with enjoying the fishing process.
- Spring models should be lightweight, durable and comfortable, rescue from sudden changes in weather conditions, and protect from moisture and wind. Membrane fabric or additional impregnations on the material do an excellent job with this. Also, the pants should help to avoid hypothermia, have increased buoyancy, reflective inserts, additional pockets for tackle.
- Summer options are best chosen from lightweight fabrics that allow the body to "breathe". Pants should protect from precipitation, be strong, comfortable to wear, and not restrict movement. Functionality is provided by additional roomy pockets and zippers.
- For autumn, a water-repellent and airtight model is needed, which will protect against hypothermia and the first frost, will be practical, durable to wear. Pants for fishing in the fall should be warm and tight.
- Winter fishing in Ukraine often presupposes far from mild climatic conditions, therefore, if you want to buy pants for "quiet hunting" in the cold, they should warm you to the maximum. And it is better to choose synthetic material for winter fishing that retains heat.
Spring and autumn are the most "capricious" seasons, where the sun can abruptly change cold rain, and a light breeze changes to a chilly breeze. Correctly selected clothing will not only protect you from weather conditions, but also will not spoil your mood and special fishing atmosphere.
Which material is better?
Materials can be completely different, let's consider the features of each of them.
- Cotton. The pluses include pleasant tactile sensations, resistance to holds, fire safety (the material does not melt, unlike synthetics), air circulation, preventing the possibility of overheating. Cons - the fabric itself does not have water-repellent properties, although impregnations are often used to repel moisture, but after washing this effect is minimized.
- Combination of cotton and synthetics. A common variant is water repellent and dirt resistant. Products made from such material are distinguished by their low price and long service life. Things are comfortable for spring and fall.
- Synthetics. Such clothing is durable and inexpensive, but the disadvantages include the fact that it does not allow air to pass through, quickly ignites and smolders.
- The membrane fabric is waterproof, durable, pleasant to the body, although it has a synthetic base. This is a great fabric option for winter fishing pants. But such equipment is not cheap.
The choice of material depends on the season, the main thing is high-quality and modern fabrics, which will protect against getting wet, frostbite or overheating.
High-quality equipment is the key to a successful catch
When choosing pants for fishing, be sure to pay attention to the material of the product. It must be dense, durable, and moisture-proof. Also, do not forget about the practicality of the model - color, presence of pockets, zippers.
Decide for which season you need pants, depending on this, choose warm synthetic winter models or light, practical, comfortable ones for the spring-summer period. Remember that your catch results depend on the choice of comfortable and reliable clothing. You can buy fishing pants, jackets, gloves, tackle on the website float.com.ua with delivery to all cities of Ukraine.